Established: 27 May 2021
Date of next review: May 2022
As a product of the enlightenment, The Linen Hall is proud of its reputation as a shared space, its openness to all and its embracement of diversity. The Linen Hall’s Community Engagement Policy will demonstrate how the Linen Hall will co-ordinate our engagement with local communities.
- To be inclusive – where practical, involve local communities to influence the content of projects and exhibitions.
- Provide the opportunity for communities to influence and shape the development of projects which reflect local interests and priorities.
- Manage and co-ordinate engagement to ensure consistency, quality and partner participation and avoid duplication.
- Ensure that community engagement provides participation opportunities for all sectors of the community.
- Ensure feedback to participants about the outcomes of consultation and engagement.
- Learn from our experiences and develop community – led projects